Head of School Search
Kingsway Christian School, a co-educational preschool-8th grade Christian School, serving more than 480 students in Hendricks County and surrounding Indianapolis areas, is seeking candidates for the position of Head of School, effective June 1, 2017
Candidate for this position will be carefully and prayerfully evaluated according to the following leadership criteria:
- Candidate's mission, vision, doctrines and philosophy are in alignment with KCS and KCC.
- Ability to articulate clear and vibrant Christian testimony.
- Big picture educational leader.
- A Master teacher with the willingness to be part of the leadership team within the church utilizing their skills to lead and teach in multiple settings, including the school, church and community.
- Possesses strong relational skills.
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage crises and make tough decisions for the good of the school and the overall ministry of the church.
- Strong visionary leader.
- Ability to build a vibrant and flourishing culture.
- Skills in developing strong donor and corporate involvement.
- Ability to build a culture of freedom with accountability. It is especially important that this person have the desire and skill to build a “Leadership Culture” within the KCS environment.
- Ability to inspire confidence in all constituents.
- Ability to evaluate and assess school programs and make appropriate adjustments.
Please complete a short questionnaire, which can be found through the following link: https://form.jotform.com/63013505487958 This link will allow you to submit resume and cover letter. Salary and benefits package commensurate with academic preparation, administrative experience, and past leadership success in a Christian community. If candidates are interested in submitting resume and cover letter via email, please submit to