How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for enrollment of a new student at Kingsway Christian School, please click here. Once clicked, you will be directed to our online application portal.
If you encounter any difficulty, please contact Renee Fishburn, the director of admissions at Kingsway Christian School.
New Students to KCS:
- Students who are 3 years old by August 1, 2017 are welcome to apply for our Pre-Cub program.
- Students who are 4 years old by August 1, 2017 are welcome to apply for our Pre-K program.
- Applications are available in the main school office. If you have any questions, contact our Preschool Director, Shelley Notter.
- Upon receipt, we will begin arranging for testing (Grades K-4) and process all the needed paperwork.
- Group interviews with parents and the Elementary Principal will take place during testing to go over KCS policies and procedures, and answer any questions or concerns.
- Upon receipt, we will schedule a time for the enrolling student to shadow a current KCS student in the appropriate grade level. Testing will take place on the same day.
- After all paperwork has been submitted and reviewed by the Middle School Principal, an interview will be scheduled.
- Homeschool Families
- Online applications are not available for homeschool students at this time.
- If you are interested in learning about our homeschool opportunities, please contact the Admissions Office.
- We have multiple options and would like to have a conversation specific to your needs.