How to Apply
To enroll your student at Kingsway Christian School, applications for new students are available in the main school office until current family re-enrollment closes at the end of February. At that time, new students will be able to enroll online.
New Students to KCS:
- Students who are 3 years old by August 1, 2017 are welcome to apply for our Pre-Cub program.
- Students who are 4 years old by August 1, 2017 are welcome to apply for our Pre-K program.
- Applications are available in the main school office. If you have any questions, contact our Preschool Director, Shelley Notter.
- Upon receipt, we will begin arranging for testing (Grades K-4) and process all the needed paperwork.
- Group interviews with parents and the Elementary Principal will take place during testing to go over KCS policies and procedures, and answer any questions or concerns.
- Upon receipt, we will schedule a time for the enrolling student to shadow a current KCS student in the appropriate grade level. Testing will take place on the same day.
- After all paperwork has been submitted and reviewed by the Middle School Principal, an interview will be scheduled.
Download PDF Forms by clicking on the appropriate category below:
For more information, please contact our Admissions Coordinator, Mrs. Renee Fishburn.