Financial Aid and Scholarships
Kingsway is committed to making Christian education accessible for families. Families are encouraged to review the many opportunities that are offered. Our goal is to work with each family to understand their individual situation. Please explore our opportunities listed below. For answers to frequently asked financial questions, click here.
If you have any further questions please contact our Admissions Director, Renee Fishburn.
Indiana Choice Scholarship (voucher program)
Kingsway Christian School is a participating school in the Indiana Choice Scholarship Program (commonly known as the "voucher" program). Scholarships are provided by the state to eligible Indiana students to offset tuition costs at participating schools. To be eligible for participation in the Indiana Choice Scholarship (voucher) Program, students must satisfy both household income requirements and student eligibility criteria.
Students must satisfy each of the requirements:
- Be legal residents of Indiana
- Be accepted to and planning to enroll at Kingsway Christian School
- Meet one of seven pathways to eligibility
- Meet income eligibility requirements
- Have a student who is the age of 5 by August 1st of the school year
Timeline for Application
The application window for the Indiana Choice Scholarship (voucher) Program typically opens on February 28 and closes on September 1 for the upcoming school year.
Here are the steps:
- Apply for admission to Kingsway.
- Be accepted as a Kingsway student for the upcoming school year.
- Determine your student’s pathway to eligibility.
- Determine your household income eligibility. The first two pages of your previous year’s Form 1040 tax return is required for income verification.
- Apply for financial aid through FACTS by clicking here.
- For additional information about Choice Scholarships (vouchers), you can visit the Indiana Department of Education School Choice website.
Commitment to Christian Education Scholarships
Kingsway Christian School may offer scholarships to students and families who demonstrate a commitment to Christian education based on the following criteria:
- Student has siblings who attend KCS (multi-student scholarship)
- Student has siblings who attend a reciprocal partner Christian school (Covenant, etc.)
- Parent/Guardian is a Full-time Faculty Staff member serving in a Christian Organization (ministry scholarship)
- Parent/Guardian is a Full-time Faculty Staff member serving at Kingsway Christian School (faculty scholarship)
SGO Tax Credit Scholarships
Eligible families receive a scholarship toward their tuition made available through private donations that are designated to Kingsway Christian School. Eligibility is based on household size and income. More information can be found here. Please view our Donation page to learn how you can receive a tax credit by supporting this scholarship fund.
The two SGO's that Kingsway is serviced by are The Institute for Quality Education and The Sagamore Institute.
Tuition Assistance Assessment
Families apply for tuition assistance through a third-party provider, FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. This organization provides financial aid assessments to private and faith-based schools nationwide. All family data will be collected, analyzed and returned to Kingsway with a financial aid recommendation though the FACTS secure website.
Tuition Assistance Application Process
- Complete the online student application by clicking here.
- Once student application is accepted (new students), complete the tuition assistance application by clicking here.
- Returning families complete the tuition assistance application via ParentsWeb, under the FACTS tab.
- Only one application per family is required.
- You will be required to provide supporting documentation such as W2s and tax returns to FACTS by uploading them to their secure website.