While Kingsway Christian School would love to offer every family that applies to attend the opportunity to do so, it is not always possible. When enrollment begins, if KCS receives more applications than there are openings available in a given class, the following criteria are considered by the Board of Directors:
- Child of a staff member
- Students currently attending KCS (if necessary, number of years attended)
- Missionary families on furlough
- Siblings of students (both current and alumni)
- Members of Kingsway Christian Church
- Academic readiness for Kingsway Christian School curriculum
- Need for, and availability of Tuition Assistance
- If the family is currently enrolled, status of their account
Once a grade level is filled, if necessary, a waiting list will be created. First consideration will be given to the student on the list the longest.
For more information, please contact our Admissions Coordinator, Mrs. Marcie Reed.