Teaching & Administrative Opportunities
- Description: Oversee classes for teachers (grades Preschool - 8th) who are absent. Detailed lesson plans are provided.
Requirements: Indiana Substitute license (available at Indiana Department of Education); 48 college credit hours.
Compensation: Daily rate of $75 for full day or $40 for 1/2 day.
Download Substitute Employment Application - PDF version
- Contact Mrs. Shannon Yeater at .
Athletic Coaching Opportunities
- Substitute Daycare Staff Member
- Application: Download Employment Application - PDF
- Contact Mrs. Shannon Yeater at
- After School Supervision Staff (Part-time)
- Bus Drivers
Description: Drive KCS classes to field trips and extra-curricular activities throughout the school day and/or evenings.
Requirements: Indiana CDL (Commercial Driver's License) and physical exam. The cost for both is covered by KCS.
Compensation: Hourly rate of $11.40 for field trips & sporting trips - flat rate.
- Please visit our Get Involved page to learn more.