Teaching & Administrative Opportunities
- Technology Integration Specialist
- Description: Teaches computer classes, provides training and support to the staff on technology integration in the classroom and administrative applications; assists with identifying, acquiring, and maintaining hardware, software, and network projects; assists Technology Supervisor in the implementation of the system and building technology plans.
- Requirements: Teaching License with an endorsement in Computer Education (preferred) and must be willing to obtain ACSI teaching certification
- Contact Mrs. Beth Winely at .
- Download Faculty Employment Application - PDF version
- Download Job Description - PDF version
Athletic Coaching Opportunities
- No opening at this time
Office & Support Staff Opportunities
- No openings at this time
Description: Drive KCS classes to field trips and extra-curricular activities throughout the school day and/or evenings.
Requirements: Indiana CDL (Commercial Driver's License) and physical exam. The cost for both is covered by KCS.
Compensation: Hourly rate of $10.65.
- Description: Oversee classes for teachers (grades Preschool - 8th) who are absent. Detailed lesson plans are provided.
Requirements: Indiana Substitute license (available at Indiana Department of Education); 48 college credit hours.
Compensation: Daily rate of $75 for full day or $40 for 1/2 day.
Download Substitute Employment Application - PDF version
- The Kingsway Christian Daycare Ministry is seeking substitutes.
- The Kingsway Christian Daycare Ministry is a child care ministry to the teachers and staff of both Kingsway Christian Church and School.
- If interested, please contact Stacy Reed 317-745-1756.
- Please visit our Get Involved page to learn more.