Teaching & Administrative Opportunities
- Middle School Teacher
- Elementary School Teacher
- Pre-School Teacher
Athletic Coaching Opportunities
- No openings at this time - Check back prior to each season
Office & Support Staff Opportunities
- No openings at this time
- Job Description: Download Job Description- PDF
- Application: Download General Application - PDF
- Contact Mrs. Shannon Yeater at
- Supervision After School
Description: The supervision worker performs general supervision of students.
Requirements: Ability to work with teachers, administration, parents, students.
Minimum of a high school diploma or its equivalent.
Compensation: Hourly rate starting at $8.23 and tuition discount available.
- Download General Application - PDF version
- Bus Drivers
Description: Drive KCS classes to field trips and extra-curricular activities throughout the school day and/or evenings.
Requirements: Indiana CDL (Commercial Driver's License) and physical exam. The cost for both is covered by KCS.
Compensation: Hourly rate of $10.65 for field trips & sporting trips - flat rate.
- Description: Oversee classes for teachers (grades Preschool - 8th) who are absent. Detailed lesson plans are provided.
Requirements: Indiana Substitute license (available at Indiana Department of Education); 48 college credit hours.
Compensation: Daily rate of $75 for full day or $40 for 1/2 day.
Download Substitute Employment Application - PDF version
- Contact Mrs. Shannon Yeater at .
- The Kingsway Christian Daycare Ministry is seeking substitutes.
- The Kingsway Christian Daycare Ministry is a child care ministry to the teachers and staff of both Kingsway Christian Church and School.
- If interested, please contact Stacy Reed 317-745-1756.
- Please visit our Get Involved page to learn more.